Pages

Trusting the Dream Weavers to Reclaim My Magic

Image by Enrique Meseguer from Pixabay

In partnership with the Divine, My magic is reclaimed, Trusting in the Dream Weavers, Their benevolence unchained.

Their purpose I imagine, Guiding me on life's path, Higher Wisdom at the helm, Forging a better aftermath.

For if I solely trust in myself, My burden is too great, Hard work, struggle, goals to achieve, A life ruled by fate.

But I know I can only do so much, My roots in mystic ways, The illogical, intuitive, creative, Steering me into brighter days.

Exploration and adventure, Mystical companions by my side, Signs leading to the next step, My heart my trusted guide.

So I surrender to the weavers' way, Trusting in the unknown, Reclaiming my magic, And allowing my spirit to be flown.

--------------------

Thanks

Thank you for taking the time to read this poem. I hope that it has touched your heart and inspired you to embrace the magic within yourself.

Thank you for being a part of this journey, and may your path be filled with love, joy, and abundance.

Best of luck to you!


Yours sincerely,

Santosa Laksana





No comments:

Post a Comment