Pages

Embracing Clarity: A Spiritual and Physical Journey of Letting Go and Moving Forward

Image by Thanks for your Likes from Pixabay

"I express my profound gratitude to my esteemed teacher, who resides in Canada, for affording me the invaluable opportunity to enhance my personal and professional growth."

Poem

My Higher Spirit speaks to me
And urges me to clear the debris
That weighs me down and holds me back
From leaping forward on a new track

The voices of others can cloud my mind
And keep me from being true and kind
To myself and my own desires
That light my soul like burning fires

So I'll declutter my schedule and space
And let go of all that doesn't serve my grace
I'll release the guilt and fear that bind
And trust in the new that I'll find

My Higher Spirit speaks of the physical too
And asks me if my things reflect the true
Essence of who I am and aspire to be
Or if they're reminders of what I'm not, you see

So I'll let go of all that doesn't bring
Joy, empowerment, or excitement, but a sting
And free myself to leap into the unknown
With trust that I'll always have what's shown

My Higher Spirit guides me on this quest
To live my life to the fullest, at my best
And I'll heed its message and move with grace
Towards a future that's mine to embrace

🌸🐸🌸

A Journey of Spiritual and Physical Cleansing

I woke up feeling weighed down by the clutter in my life. It was as if the physical objects surrounding me were smothering me, and the voices of others were echoing in my mind, bogging me down and preventing me from moving forward. I knew I needed to do something about it, to clear out the debris and make space for myself.

I asked my Higher Spirit for guidance, and it responded with a message of cleansing. It was time for a spiritual and physical cleansing, to let go of the voices and the baggage that were not serving me. I needed to stop trying to do it all and make space for my own thoughts to arise.

As I began to declutter, I realized that others' drama had been keeping me from hearing my own voice. But as I created space for myself, I found that I was able to tune out the noise and focus on what really mattered to me.

My Higher Spirit also spoke to me about my physical space. It asked me if I held on to things because I was afraid of losing my energetic connection to the past, or if I would feel guilty if I got rid of them. It made me question whether my storage and living spaces were filled with reminders of what I was not, instead of holding objects that reflected who I am and aspire to be.

I took its advice and let go of anything that no longer brought me joy, empowerment, or excitement. It was liberating to free myself from the clutter and leap forward into the unknown, trusting that I would always have what I needed.

In the end, I felt lighter and more connected to my true self. I realized that by clearing out the debris, I had created space for new opportunities and experiences to come into my life. And I knew that I could always turn to my Higher Spirit for guidance whenever I needed it.

--------------------

Thanks

Thank you for taking the time to read about my journey of spiritual and physical cleansing. Decluttering can be a transformative experience that free us from the weight of the past and make space for new opportunities and experiences. It's a process that requires courage, self-reflection, and trust in the unknown.

If you're feeling weighed down by clutter, I encourage you to take the leap and let go of anything that no longer brings you joy, empowerment, or excitement. Trust that you will always have what you need and that the universe will support you on your journey towards a lighter, more joyful life.

I would love to hear about your experiences with decluttering. Have you found it to be a transformative process? How has it impacted your life? Please share your thoughts in the comments below and let's inspire each other to live more intentionally and authentically.


Best of luck to you!

Yours sincerely,

Santosa Laksana




No comments:

Post a Comment