Pages

My Journey to Start Working Out in Martial Arts at 50

Hi everyone, in this blog post, I've included four videos that I've created. You'll find them below. The first video showcases my martial arts performance at 50, titled 'Martial Arts: Learning to Focus and Balance for Delivering Quick Punches'. The second video is called 'Train Elbow Punches: Quick Tips for Martial Arts Mastery'. The third video is 'Quick Punches 2', and the fourth video is 'Devastating Bone Blow: Targeting Under the Eye'.

The first time I attempted this performance, I felt challenged because, at my age, I noticed a decrease in energy. However, my passion was unstoppable. My soul compelled me to pursue it, seeking a life of freedom. I knew I had to maintain and even increase my energy instead of letting it decline.

If all goes well, I'll be posting my short videos every week. Even if one part of my body is swollen, I'll utilize other parts that are still functional. For instance, if my elbows are swollen, I'll rely on my fists, and vice versa. Should any part become swollen, I'll make use of my shoulders, legs, arms, and so on. The key is to become an unstoppable individual in my journey to be true to myself.

I acknowledge that I still have a long way to go in my martial arts journey. However, if you join me by subscribing to my YouTube channel or following me on my Facebook timeline, as well as joining my group channel 'Martial Arts Showcase: Unleashing Your Skills,' you will witness my progress step by step. You will be able to see how I evolve when I reach the ages of 60, 70, and beyond. I hope to maintain good health as I continue on this path.

I extend my heartfelt gratitude to my wonderful teacher from Canada who introduced me to the principles of The Law of Attraction by Abraham Hicks. I learned the importance of shifting focus from 'What it is' to 'What you desire.' This mindset has transformed my life, enabling me to overcome challenges that may still exist. I am now stronger, ready to face my destiny, and genuinely happier. Without further ado, I present the first four short videos below. Enjoy and have a wonderful day, everyone! Sending love to all of you. ♥ Stay tuned for more! 😊💪


♥Support Me♥



Yours sincerely,

Santosa Laksana





No comments:

Post a Comment